Volunteering at Sheridan

Our school welcomes parents/guardians as volunteers who would like to participate in field trips, school council, pizza days etc. Volunteers are required to complete a Police Check before they come to volunteer/help at the school. If you have an existing police check on file with Sheridan the only document required is the Annual Offense Declaration Form. If you do not have an existing police check, you can apply for an one online at Halton Police Services (Police Check must have vulnerable Sector Screening Completed).

Our school library is looking for a couple of volunteers either in the morning or afternoon to help out in the library shelving books and other maintenance tasks. Please contact the office if you’re interested.