School News‎ > ‎

Tax Receipt Request Form for Dance-a-thon

posted Feb 21, 2018, 11:23 AM by Francesca Matthews
If you would like a tax receipt for your cash or cheque Dance-a-thon donation of $20 or more, please fill out the attached form and send it to the office asap. If you've donated through School Cash Online, a donation receipt will be emailed to you upon completion of your cart checkout.

Francesca Matthews,
Feb 21, 2018, 11:23 AM